Many training opportunities about disability and independent living are available. Here are a few:
- Independent Living Research Utilization (ILRU) has trainings available at http://www.ilru.org/html/training/index.html.
- Center for Continuing Education in Rehabilitation (CCER)
- National Clearinghouse of Rehabilitation Training Materials
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Task Force
- Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities - has various trainings for individuals with developmental disabilities and their families.
- Idaho Parents Unlimited - has various trainings available for parents and families of children with disabilities.
- Idaho Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health - Trainings for parents.
- The Centers for Independent Living; LINC, DAC-NW, and LIFE; provide various training opportunities.
- National Council on Independent Living (NCIL)
- Idaho Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Idaho Partnerships Conference on Human Services
- ADA Basics Training
- Effective Communication for Government and Agencies